Short Messages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    christians
    Participant
    christians
    Participant

A man who stands in the gap for His family!

Are you concerned about your own family?

Family is a wonderful gift from God!

No one gets to choose their family….

The first place where we learn is at home….

The first place where we practice godly values is at home…..

The first place where God wants us to be a living testimony is at home….

Do you value the home God has blessed you with?

Two beautiful gifts you can give your family is your time and your prayers …

Yes! Your prayers for your family is precious!

Job1:5

And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, “It may be that my children have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.” Thus Job did continually.

DO YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY? DO YOU TAKE ALL YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY TO THE LORD IN PRAYER?? PRAYER – WHAT A PRECIOUS GIFT YOU COULD GIVE YOUR FAMILY!!!

christians
    Participant

⛑️JESUS-THE RESCUER⛑️
    [10/02/2021]

“The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack.”
    (?2 Timothy 4:18)

The little girl stood at the edge of the dock, afraid to jump. From the water, Dad coaxed and coaxed with open arms, “Jump. I’ll catch you.” But her little legs only stiffened. “What if you can’t catch me, Daddy? Or what if you can’t swim with me in your arms? What if the fish bite me?” And that’s when Mom told the girl to look to her right. There, tied to the end of the pier, was a life preserver. “You see this? I’ll stay here, right here with my feet on this solid dock, and I’ll throw you this life preserver if you need it. And I’ll pull you in.” With that added confidence, the little girl jumped. And every time she got to the end of the pier the rest of the vacation, she glanced over her right shoulder to see that life preserver, knowing there was something that could save her, something that could pull her in.

Ever feel like that little girl? Ever feel like you’re about to jump into something that you’re not sure how you’re going to get out of? God doesn’t promise a life free from trouble. He doesn’t promise a life free from evil. The sharks of this world may be out to get us. But he promises to be there on the pier with the life-saving message of his Word. No matter how deep the trouble is, no matter how much we thrash around in the murky waters of evil, our Savior stands with his feet firmly planted, ready to pull you out.

What turbulent waters are you in right now? See the life preserver of the cross and the empty tomb. Cling to the promises that they hold for you. Cling to the promises of sins forgiven and life eternal. Those aren’t empty promises. The Lord will rescue you from every evil attack.

PRAYER:
    Lord, help me to live in such a way that always sees the promise of your deliverance. Amen.

christians
    Participant

How many of us have this understanding?

We claim blessings from God….

We feel and demand that it’s His duty to bless us….

It’s true! Who else can bless us?

But do we take it happily when He takes away things from our life?

Are we happy when God removes certain people out of our lives?

Why don’t we understand that the God who gives us can take away too?

Who can match His infinite wisdom?

If He does something in our lives He does it with a purpose….

Job 1:21

And he said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord .”

ALLOW GOD TO WORK IN YOUR LIFE! WHEN GOD SAYS NO TO THINGS AND PEOPLE – DON’T HOLD ON TO THEM!! UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS AUTHORITY OVER YOUR LIFE – YIELD TO GOD!!!

christians
    Participant

What a loving Father God we have!

He meets us with His grace every morning….

He listens to every whisper of our hearts…..

He accepts us just as we are…..

He loves us for who we are…..

He has set his heart on us….

He will never let us go….

He carries us on His shoulders….

He longs to hear our voice….

He died to make us live….

Who could do all this for an unworthy being?

Job 7:17

What is man, that you make so much of him, and that you set your heart on him

HIS LOVE IS AMAZING! WHO CAN FATHOM THE DEPTH OF HIS LOVE?? IMMEASURABLE UNENDING LOVE OF JESUS!!!

christians
    Participant

?PARTAKERS OF HIS SUFFERING?
    [20/02/2021]

“…but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings…”
    (?1 Peter 4:13)

If you are going to be used by God, He will take you through a number of experiences that are not meant for you personally at all. They are designed to make you useful in His hands, and to enable you to understand what takes place in the lives of others. Because of this process, you will never be surprised by what comes your way. You say, “Oh, I can’t deal with that person.” Why can’t you? God gave you sufficient opportunities to learn from Him about that problem; but you turned away, not heeding the lesson, because it seemed foolish to spend your time that way.

The sufferings of Christ were not those of ordinary people. He suffered “according to the will of God” (1 Peter 4:19), having a different point of view of suffering from ours. It is only through our relationship with Jesus Christ that we can understand what God is after in His dealings with us. When it comes to suffering, it is part of our Christian culture to want to know God’s purpose beforehand. In the history of the Christian church, the tendency has been to avoid being identified with the sufferings of Jesus Christ. People have sought to carry out God’s orders through a shortcut of their own. God’s way is always the way of suffering— the way of the “long road home.”

Are we partakers of Christ’s sufferings? Are we prepared for God to stamp out our personal ambitions? Are we prepared for God to destroy our individual decisions by supernaturally transforming them? It will mean not knowing why God is taking us that way, because knowing would make us spiritually proud. We never realize at the time what God is putting us through— we go through it more or less without understanding. Then suddenly we come to a place of enlightenment, and realize— “God has strengthened me and I didn’t even know it!”

god medias
    Keymaster

People love things and use people….

Even within the family there is lack of love…..

As long as there is provision no one cares about the one who provides….

As long as works get done nobody worries about who does it….

As long as everything is fine everything is taken for granted…..

Love has become a missing factor….

Simeon was forgotten by his family till they had grain to eat…..

What a shameful thing to be seen in a family!

Genesis 43:2

And when they had eaten the grain that they had brought from Egypt, their father said to them, “Go again, buy us a little food.”

CHECK YOUR HEART – DO YOU LOVE PEOPLE AROUND YOU? SELFISH ATTITUDE IS A KILLER! USE THINGS AND LOVE PEOPLE!!!

god medias
    Keymaster

?A DEBT OF LOVE?
    [22/02/2021]

“Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”
    (? Romans 13:8)

Have you ever struggled to obey the Ten Commandments? Have you found it difficult to face up to obeying these demands that you shall not murder or lie or steal or commit adultery? Well, Paul says it is really simple. All you have to do is love. Act in love toward people and you won’t hurt them. The solution to all the problems we struggle with is this one thing. Have you ever thought of what would happen in this world if people could be taught how to love — and then they did it?

The first result that occurs to me is that all the impending divorces would be happily resolved. Couples ready to split up because love has left their marriage could go back together and learn how to work it out. Furthermore, if we could teach people how to love we wouldn’t fight in wars. Think of how much energy and money is being expended in keeping up this endless array of armaments simply because we can’t trust people to love each other. If we could love each other, there wouldn’t be any more crime. The streets of all the great cities of our land you would feel safe and secure. If there weren’t any crime, you wouldn’t need any prisons. All the money we spend on prisons and reformatories could be spent on something more useful. We wouldn’t need any courts of law, or police. We need all these things because we are so deprived in this ability to love.

This passage is telling us that the ability to love — that and nothing less than that — is the radical force that Jesus Christ has turned loose in this world by his resurrection. Therefore it has the power to radically change the world. Paul implies that this has to start with us. If we are Christians, if we know Jesus Christ, we have the power to love. You don’t have to ask for it; you’ve got it. If you have Christ, you can act in love, even though you are tempted not to. Therefore, Paul says: When you come up against difficult people, remember that your first obligation is to love them.

Paul says very plainly that we are to think of this as our obligation to everyone. I wonder what kind of radical things would start happening among us if we were to start living on this basis. Every day, every person we would meet, we would say to ourselves first, I need to show some love to this person. No matter what else happens, I have an obligation to pay him that debt. I have owed money to people in my life, and I have noticed that whenever I meet people I owe money to, that is the first thing that comes into my mind. I remember the debt that I owe them, and I wonder if that is what they are thinking about too. This is what Paul says we are to do about love. We are to remember that we have an obligation to every man — to love him. This obligation is to everyone. This is designed for your neighbor. Who is your neighbor? You think immediately of the people who live on each side of you, but you can see that it really includes everyone. The people you meet in business, and in your shopping are your neighbors. Wherever you are, the people you make contact with are living right beside you and are your neighbors for that moment. The word to us is that, since we have the ability to love, we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. The butcher, the baker, the cadillac maker — it doesn’t make any difference, they are your neighbors.

PRAYER:
    Lord Jesus, come in, be my Lord. Rule in my life, and give to me this amazing ability to love. In Jesus name. Amen.

christians
    Participant

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
    (? Matthew 25:46)

There is such a thing as eternal punishment. It’s for anyone who is not perfect. Heaven is perfect, and nothing unclean or impure will ever enter there. Eternal means eternal, so eternal punishment outside of heaven doesn’t just come to an end. It’s not a pleasant thought. Hell is not a pleasant place.

Hell is a place of eternal punishment prepared for the devil and his demons outside of the presence of God. Human beings don’t have to go there as long as they’re righteous. That means perfectly holy in every thought and action throughout life.

It’s a tall order. In fact, if you’re honest with yourself, you know you’ve already blown it. Even if you’ve never done anything majorly bad in the eyes of society, you know perfectly well you’re not perfect.

But God did not want you to suffer eternal punishment. So he sent his Son, Jesus, to live the perfect life that you could not live. Jesus was perfectly holy. His righteousness was complete and pure. Then, when he suffered the punishment that he did not deserve by dying on the cross, he declared that he did that for you. And through faith in him, he gave you his righteousness. God made the one who had no sin be sin for us so that in him, we become the righteousness of God. Jesus is the Lord our righteousness.

Now, on judgment day, through faith in Jesus, you will go right to eternal life in heaven. You have the righteousness of Jesus—not your own—as your ticket to heaven, and nothing can take that away from you.

PRAYER:
    Lord Jesus, you are my righteousness. You took on you what was mine and gave me what was yours. I will thank and praise you forever. Amen.

christians
    Participant

“I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ…”
    (?Colossians 1:24)

The Christian worker has to be a sacred “go-between.” He must be so closely identified with his Lord and the reality of His redemption that Christ can continually bring His creating life through him. I am not referring to the strength of one individual’s personality being superimposed on another, but the real presence of Christ coming through every aspect of the worker’s life. When we preach the historical facts of the life and death of our Lord as they are conveyed in the New Testament, our words are made sacred. God uses these words, on the basis of His redemption, to create something in those who listen which otherwise could never have been created.

If we simply preach the effects of redemption in the human life instead of the revealed, divine truth regarding Jesus Himself, the result is not new birth in those who listen. The result is a refined religious lifestyle, and the Spirit of God cannot witness to it because such preaching is in a realm other than His. We must make sure that we are living in such harmony with God that as we proclaim His truth He can create in others those things which He alone can do.

When we say, “What a wonderful personality, what a fascinating person, and what wonderful insight!” then what opportunity does the gospel of God have through all of that? It cannot get through, because the attraction is to the messenger and not the message. If a person attracts through his personality, that becomes his appeal. If, however, he is identified with the Lord Himself, then the appeal becomes what Jesus Christ can do. The danger is to glory in men, yet Jesus says we are to lift up only Him ( John 12:32).

christians
    Participant

“We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.”
    (? Romans 3:22).

There are a lot of things people believe the Bible says that it actually doesn’t. For instance, people think they’re quoting the Bible when they say, “Money is the root of all evil.”

Actually, the Bible doesn’t say that. Here’s what it does say: “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows” (1 Timothy 6:10).

Here’s another one: “God helps those who help themselves.” Not only is this falsely attributed to the Bible, but it’s also not biblical. The truth is that God helps those who can’t help themselves. To put it another way, God helps the helpless.

The apostle Paul establishes this truth in the first three chapters of Romans. He systematically destroys every defense that nonbelievers may offer as to why they don’t believe. He shows us that we’re all guilty before a holy God whom we have offended.

And then he shows us where the answer is: “But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago. We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ” (Romans 3:21–22).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Lyrics are the property and Copyright of the Original Owners Lyrics here are For Personal and Educational Purpose only! Thanks.

Sign in and copy the lyrics ! Thanks
WorldTamilchristians-The Collections of Tamil Christians songs and Lyrics
Logo
Register New Account
Reset Password