Palak Paneer Recipe | How To Make Easy Palak Paneer | Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy | Varun
Learn How To Make Easy Palak Paneer Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Make this Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy at home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
2 bunches of Spinach (washed and blanched)
300 gms Paneer
¼ cup tomato chopped
1 tsp. Turmeric
3 red chillies dried whole
Salt as required
3 tbsp. Garlic chopped
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
5 tbsp. Ghee
½ cup red onions chopped
– Drain and grind Spinach leaves to a fine puree.
– Heat ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, dried red chillies, garlic and saute until golden brown.
– Add the onions, salt and saute until light golden brown in colour.
– Then add turmeric powder, tomatoes, garam masala and stir fry on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
– Now add the Spinach puree and water.
– Boil on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
– Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
Palak Paneer is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes